Download PDF of Total Productive Maintenance Book for free by using the download link from ame.org is given below.
Total Productive Maintenance Book PDF Download Link
|Name||Total Productive Maintenance Book PDF|
Click Here to Download the PDF
Total Productive Maintenance Book
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) started as a method of physical asset management focused on maintaining and improving manufacturing machinery, in order to reduce the operating cost to an organization. After the PM award was created and awarded to Nippon Denso in 1971, the JIPM (Japanese Institute of Plant Maintenance), expanded it to include 8 pillars of TPM that required involvement from all areas of manufacturing in the concepts of lean Manufacturing.
TPM is designed to disseminate the responsibility for maintenance and machine performance, improving employee engagement and teamwork within management, engineering, maintenance, and operations.
The eight pillars of TPM are mostly focused on proactive and preventive techniques for improving equipment reliability:
- Autonomous Maintenance – Operators who use all of their senses to help identify causes for losses
- Focused Improvement – Scientific approach to problem solving to eliminate losses from the factory
- Planned Maintenance – Professional maintenance activities performed by trained mechanics and engineers
- Quality management – Scientific and statistical approach to identifying defects and eliminating the cause of them
- Early/equipment management – Scientific introduction of equipment and design concepts that eliminate losses and make it easier to make defect free production efficienly.
- Education and Training – Support to continuous improvement of knowledge of all workers and management
- Administrative & office TPM – Using TPM tools to improve all the support aspects of a manufacturing plant including production scheduling, materials management and information flow, As well as increasing moral of individuals and offering awards to well deserving employees for increasing their morals.
- Safety Health Environmental condition’s
With the help of these 8 pillars, we can increase productivity. Manufacturing support.
Download the Total Productive Maintenance Book in pdf format or read online for free using direct link provided.
If the Free download link of the Total Productive Maintenance Book PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by Contact Us If the Total Productive Maintenance Book is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
- Shankar IAS Environment PDF 6th Edition
- SP Bakshi English Book PDF
- Ikigai PDF Book in English
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Book PDF
Alternate Links for Total Productive Maintenance Book PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links: https://www.ame.org/