Download PDF of Ramayan in Sanskrit PDF for free from using the download link from ia902909.us.archive.org is given below.
Ramayana in Sanskrit PDF Download Link
|Name||Ramayan in Sanskrit|
Click Here to Download the PDF
Ramayan in Sanskrit
The Ramayana is an ancient Sanskrit epic about Rama and Sita. It is one of the two most important ancient epics of India, the first one being the ancient Mahabharata. The epic was originally written by sage (rishi) Valmiki of Ancient India. The book has about 96,000 verses and is divided into seven parts. The story of the Ramayana is about Prince Rama who has been exiled from his kingdom of Ayodhya. He goes on to kill king Ravana of Lanka in a long battle to get back his wife Sita.
7 Different versions of the book are available. It has been translated into all the major languages of the world.
The different parts of the Ramayana are also called books. These seven parts or books are noted below:
- The first book is Balakand, meaning the book of childhood.
- The second book is Ayodhyakanda, meaning the book of Ayodhya.
- The third book is Aranyakanda, meaning the book of the forests.
- The fourth book is Kishkindhakanda, meaning the book of Kishkindha.
- The fifth book is Sundarakanda, meaning the book beautiful.
- The sixth book is Yuddhakanda, meaning the book of the war.
- The seventh book is Uttarakanda, meaning the book of after events.
Also Read: Ramayan PDF (रामायण) in Hindi
If the Free download link of the Ramayan in Sanskrit PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by Contact Us If the Ramayan in Sanskrit is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.