Download PDF of Minnesota Workers Compensation Forms Download for free from using the download link from www.stpaul.gov is given below.
Workers’ compensation in Minnesota is a mandatory insurance program designed to compensate injured workers for medical care, lost wages, and permanent disabilities.
Employees who are involved in workplace accidents, who sustain repetitive motion injuries (such as carpal tunnel from years of typing), or who develop occupational diseases (such as asbestosis, a lung disease caused by exposure to asbestos), are eligible for benefits.
In this article, we’ll provide you Minnesota Workers Compensation Forms in pdf format, available to download from the official website at www.stpaul.gov or download using the direct link below.
Minnesota Workers Compensation Forms PDF Download Link
|Name||Minnesota Workers Compensation Form|
Click Here to Download the PDF
Minnesota Workers Compensation Form
Certain employees are exempt from coverage, including:
- certain interstate trucking and railroad company workers
- casual employees (those performing occasional or temporary work not related to the type of business normally conducted by the employer)
- certain household domestic workers (such as house cleaners and gardeners), who earn less than $1,000 cash in a three month period from a single household
- workers at nonprofit associations who do not receive more than $1,000 in salary or wages per year
- a spouse, parent, or child of a sole proprietor, executive officer of a closely-held corporation, or manager of a small limited liability company (LLC)
- certain farming employees, and
- state and federal government employees.
If the Free download link of the Minnesota Workers Compensation Forms PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by Contact Us. If Minnesota Workers Compensation Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.